Thursday, June 13, 2013

Baroque’s Method to Deal with Caciques in GW2

I did not know whether Baroque could persuade the centaurs because he was a leader of them. Baroque did not have much GW2 gold now.
“Don’t listen to them. They are cheating you. The combat with human beings will kill you.” Baroque appeared as a centaur.
“Who are you? Why do you come here?” The cacique who wore red clothes was angry.
“I am your leader, Baroque.”
“Are you a leader? Don’t think you are rare even if you also wear red clothes. I also wear red clothes.” The clothes of the cacique was more ugly than Baroque’s.

He should know that Baroque’s clothes were nearly the best equipment in the game.
“Well, I will use my power to persuade you; even if I don’t have enough Guild Wars 2 gold. You will know whether I am your leader. You can fight with me one by one. If I fail, you can kill me. But if you fail, the combat with human beings must be stopped.”
“Go away! We won’t fight with you one by one. The people in the whole forest know that the three caciques are a combination. We will fight with anyone together.” The cacique wearing red clothes was a warrior who was good at axe. The yellow one was a freelancer; and the blue one was a monk.

The combination of warrior, freelancer and monk was good. The freelancer used symptoms to suppress; the monk could protect and buy Guild Wars 2 gold; and the warrior was main force of killing people. But if they fought with other people separately, they were not strong.
“I know. Then I will summon two friends. So we also have three persons. Do you agree with me?” Baroque called Mahon and Jefferson. The combination of warrior, monk and elementalist was too classical.
This combination could show strong function in the instance.

Moreover Jefferson was sword warrior; he did not only kill a person.
“Why did the human beings come here? Do they have the Guild Wars 2 gold?”
“Yes. Go away! The leader of centaurs won’t be with human beings.”
People here got excited. But Baroque was not nervous, he said slowly: “Why cannot centaur be friend of human beings? They are my friends. They are also the members of the White Mantle. Human beings are not as bad as what this cacique said. In fact, most human beings like peace. Am I right, Mahon?”
“Yes, there is an elementalist of centaurs among our friends. His name is Jed.” Mahon said.

source: http://www.ugw2gold.net/news_view/1093.html

No comments:

Post a Comment