Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Passive bonus in game WOW

Of course there is Blizzards fail, in my opinion of D3. I won’t even start there, but let’s just say my faith in them is pretty much gone. So will I buy this? Sadly I would say no. There just wont be enough content to keep me happy when I don’t have much WOW gold. I am even more jaded they are having a deal that you can get the first two parts for the price of what people paid for the first. It just feels like they are burning the early adopters.
 
I will stick to my iPad and WoW for now. Maybe in the future they will have a pack with all three games for 15-20 bucks and I might break down and don’t have any more money to buy WOW gold, but as of right now I just can’t. I am just hoping Pandalanda stays interesting enough for me to continue. I really want a faction of evil pandas I can start killing. I really hate those lazy bastards after golden lotus. The first time I ran it, I'd had no hint of spoilers, so I got the full force of it. I remember laughing so much, and at the same time feeling a little sorry for the dude I left standing there when I had finished. There's also some part of you that wonders if you might not fit into one of those categories, just a little bit.
 
Rereading the quest, if you haven't done this one somehow because you live under a rock (or, more likely, because you don't) make sure to go to the place you send these guys and do their followup quests. For the love of Light, do not make them trinkets or otherwise equipable items which need much WOW gold to buy them. All toy/costume/fun items in game need to be converted to spells we learn instead of items that take up space in our bags ASAP. I had to stop collecting toy items a while ago because I ran out of room. And all my bags are Royal Satchels.
 
I think they could reintroduce it, but not as a trinket...simply as an item that sits in you bag and gives you a passive bonus. That's how a lot of profession tools already work. It used to be you had to equip a pickaxe to get its +10 mining bonus, but now you simply need to have it in your bags.Also...if they stuck it on a rare I would never forgive them.

 
source: http://www.iurpg.com/news/Passive-bonus-in-game-WOW.html

No comments:

Post a Comment