Saturday, June 22, 2013

Misunderstanding of Warrior in Guild Wars 2

Everyone fell into the detailed explanation of Jibes; they even forgot to buy Guild Wars 2 gold.
“But even I did it like this; I still had no enough blue. I knew that a Mesmer had many points of recovering blue and skills of sucking blue. It would be better if I could get the 15 points of blue back. So I saw this one: It was the Lucky mantra. Its profession was Mesmer; its type was sorcery excitation; and its attribute was gain sorcery. In 20 seconds, the recovering time of the next skill you used would be prolonged by 10 to 5 seconds. But you would get 110 to 200% of the energy you consumed for this skill.”

“This skill consumed 5 points of energy. Its casting time was 1; and the cooling time was 25. It only consumed a little GW2 gold.”
“I did not think any skill could have better effect of recovering blue than the Lucky Mantra in the sorcery excitation department. Especially when the Lucky Mantra was combined with a skill which consumed much blue, there were more points of recovering blue because of more points of consumption. The negative effect of the Lucky Mantra was prolonging the cooling time. I did not care about it because the lasting time of the Transmogrification Weapon was longer than the cooling time.”

“The most important question about blue was resolved. The next thing was self-protection with Guild Wars 2 gold. As a warrior, I thought I should combine the attack with defense. In other games, the profession of warrior was the most difficult to be killed. Why was a warrior weaker than other professions in this game? It was not because the low defense of warrior, but no skill of self-protection. Now many warriors considered themselves as assassins. Their continuous skills were strong. But they were also easy to be killed in a second.”

“The self-protection skill of the combination of transmogrification weapon was using the Illusion Weakness and Healing Signet. Of course the Guild Wars 2 gold was also necessary. I felt that the Healing Signet was too troublesome; so I changed it for the Supernatural Power Feast. The effect of the Illusion Weakness was prolonging blood. If I had more blood than others, I would not die so easily. I did not think a warrior needed to use the Illusion Weakness; because we had the skill of increasing blood. There was the Endurance Signet except for the Bearing Pain. The profession of the Endurance Signet was warrior; its type was strength; and its attribute was signet.”
 

source: http://www.ugw2gold.net/news_view/1126.html

No comments:

Post a Comment