Wednesday, July 24, 2013

A Wraith God in Guild Wars 2

Ola was introduced to us. I thought he must have much cheap Guild Wars 2 gold. He said to us: “I am glad to meet you. You are all warriors. It is my honor to fight with you.” After he said these words, he lifted his hand.
“The wraith god in my left hand, I want to know whether they are my friends or enemies. Now I will open the chain of sealing. I hope you can give me the strength to help my combat. Come out, the knife wraith.”

It was the Strength Enchantment. In the range of the enchantment, when the physical attack of our mates hit the enemy, 1 to 11 points of extra damage would be added. Simultaneously the sorcery damage of elemental attribute would be increased by 1% to 11%. This enchantment could last for 20 seconds. It consumed 10 points of energy. Its casting time was 1; the cooling time was 30. He could buy Guild Wars 2 gold during the long cooling time.
Now we knew he was an enchantment master. The effect of the Strength Enchantment was adding attack, including physical attack and elemental attack. A huge and terrible doll was established in the middle of the enchantment.

The blue enchanter got down when he saw this doll. I thought maybe he was scared by the terrible doll. He was so nervous because he had no enough Guild Wars 2 gold now.
Suddenly the owner of light city also got down. He was the leader under the sea. Why did he also get down? I remembered that the owner said that there was a god on their continent; and this god might be this doll.
“I have the combat god in my body. I am afraid of nothing. I am unmatched.” Ola became very brave. He used his sword to cut us fiercely. If we were attacked in his enchantment, we would suffer extra damage.

We would be in bad situation. So we began to move back. We should draw him out first because we also had no enough Guild Wars 2 gold.
“The ice goddess, we like your nobleness and plainness. I hope the enemies will lose confidence of the combat under your cold breath. Please use your coldness to dominate their heart. Please kill them.”
It was the Austerity Enchantment. The enemies in the range would suffer 1 to 11 points of ice damage per second. Their moving speed would be reduced by 50%. This enchantment lasted for 20 seconds. It consumed 15 points of energy. Its casting time was 1; the cooling time was 30. 

No comments:

Post a Comment