Wednesday, July 17, 2013

The Last BOSS on the Ship in Guild Wars 2

The bone army rushed with much Guild Wars 2 gold in the front of us. It could assist the attack of the octopus and cause high damage. Eight ordered bones could kill a white octopus in a second. I thought it would be better if I could also do it.
I thought there would be octopus BOSS at the end of the second floor. But we saw more terrible thing. More than 20 octopuses were guarding the gate to the third floor. I was sure that we must be killed if they attacked us together.
But I thought there should be gap among them.

It was impossible that 20 monsters were in a team. They might gather sometimes as the guards of the White Mantle. But it could be sure that they all had much Guild Wars 2 gold. We observed them remotely for a while. Finally we found that there were 4 or 5 monsters in a team. But if the four octopuses used their skill, we would be also in danger. We drew, pulled and killed the monsters slowly. Finally we killed all monsters. We were going down to the third floor, the position of the requirement of the task.
“Why is it so dark here?” Hadley was also a girl. So she was also afraid of darkness.

“The darkness is not terrible. The more terrible thing is that there are many strong monsters in it. I think the third floor should be at the bottom of this ship. There should be a BOSS in it. We should buy Guild Wars 2 gold before going down.” I said to them.
“Why don’t you come down? Are you afraid of me?” Suddenly a person under us said. Who was there?
“I am the despot hierarch, the owner of this ship.” We saw a person wearing armor in the darkness. He looked very brave.

“I heard that you killed the Demon of Real Sky. It is great!” The hierarch said happily; as if he got much cheap Guild Wars 2 gold.
“Why are you so glad? Is he your enemy? We helped you to kill him. So we should be your helpers.” I remembered that we came across the Demon of Real Sky in the instance of the sky garden. A small instance formed at that time, which was the real sky palace.
“Yes, you helped me a lot. So I will kill you as the awards to you.” We were all scared. He wanted to kill us!
We were sucked into the third floor by the strong strength. We could not go out because the cabin was closed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment