Thursday, July 11, 2013

Yana’s Requirement in Guild Wars 2

Jones took us to the other side of the Dark River safely. We all appreciated him very much. I even wanted to give him much Guild Wars 2 gold.
“Well, Dylan, and your mates, now I will give you a new order. I hope you can help me and Yana to get into the Wraith Temple through the outliers of the White Mantle. We should steal the Scepter of Orr. When you get to the destination, you will see the mate arranged by us. He is the reporter of the White Mantle; he has a high position. The five true gods will bless you.”
“You are the last hope of our Shining Blade. If the White Mantle knows how to use the Scepter of Orr, we will be killed. Even the whole world will be destroyed by their invisible god. Our Guild Wars 2 gold will be useless then.”
“We know.” I did not want to listen to them anymore. I thought the task was easy. Now it was late. The moon was very bright. I thought the enemies would find us easily.
I thought we were unlucky today. It was not a good time to steal the scepter. But I thought the White Mantle was stupid. They did not see us.
We went around the first outliers easily. There should be 4 or 5 ones. I thought we should be able to go around them. I thought it would be better if someone could buy Guild Wars 2 gold for us.
“Dylan, come here.” A woman said to us. Her voice was very tender. Who was she? Did she miss me? When I turned back, I saw Yana.
“I have a shipment of military supplies. They should be transported to the lower river. But the outliers of the White Mantle stops my way. Can you help me?”
“Do you want me to occupy the outliers?” I thought she told me her requirement so easily. There were sixteen members of the White Mantle in one outlier at least. They all had muchcheap Guild Wars 2 gold. It was lucky that we could go around the outlier safely. Now she wanted us to conquer with force. Did she make a joke?
“Come on, please promise me. Naira said that you are a man who can create miracle.” Yana began to pout as a little girl. I thought I could not refuse her.
“Well, I promise you.” Compared with sexy Naira, I liked Yana better. So I promised her.
After I observed those members of the White Mantle, I found that it was impossible to occupy the outlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment