Tuesday, July 16, 2013

The Appearance of the God in Guild Wars 2

When I complained, a huge ship appeared on the sea surface. I felt we would be in a bad situation, though we had much Guild Wars 2 gold. The body and sail of that ship were white. It was the ship of the White Mantle! They were nearly catching up with us! I thought the ship of Naira was also attacked by them. What should we do? I thought there would be a sea combat soon; as if I never played a game of sea combat.
A huge bullet flied towards us, next hit on the deck of our ship. The sea water began to flow in. It was bad. The ship would sink soon.

At this moment Kyle elder suddenly disappeared. Maybe he used the momentary moving sorcery again. I thought he should buy Guild Wars 2 gold for us before he left. His voice spread in the air: “I will wait for your coming on the Shiver peak. I hope you will be stronger then. The crystal desert will help you to be the greatest hero!”
We all wanted to kill him now. The water began to flow into our mouths. Now I knew the fresh water was so important to the watermen.
It was in the military camp on the south of the Shiver peak.

Confessor Dorian said with an emotion: “Is the last group of traitors in this snow mountain?”
“Yes, it is.” A solider answered.
“Well, nobody could defeat our White Mantle. No matter where they hide, I will find them and kill them. They should have no enough cheap Guild Wars 2 gold now.” Dorian said bestially.
“You won’t get your victory. You are a demon!” It was Yana. Naira and Yana were caught by the White Mantle.
“Even if I am a demon, you will be defeated by a demon. But the truth is not as your words. I am the mouthpiece of the invisible god.”

“You are the traitors who don’t believe the god. I brought you here because you will see the destruction of the Shining Blade and the failure of the traitors. Your skills and Guild Wars 2 gold will be useless then.”
“We only believe the five true gods. Your invisible god is only an evil god.” Naira said angrily.
“Do you mean the five true gods? It is only a legend. Have you seen them before? The invisible god is in the front of us. Do you want to see him?” Suddenly a golden person appeared behind Dorian. There were six wings on the back of that golden person. He was staying in the sky. 

No comments:

Post a Comment