Saturday, July 13, 2013

Another Monster from the Game Guild Wars 2

Finally the elder summoned the ship. We got the victory and much Guild Wars 2 gold. I thought we should finish the main task. I turned back to see the dead bodies of members of the White Mantle after I was aboard. Though they were our enemies, they were human beings. They were only cheated by the invisible god of the White Mantle.
“Don’t be sad. Dylan, death may be happiness to them. They will be better in the country of Grenth.” Kyle said to me as if he knew my thought.
“Put down the Scepter of Orr. I am its real host.” A person said suddenly.
Who was he? Why did so many people want to get this scepter? Did they all have muchGuild Wars 2 gold? Many wraiths summoned by the elder felt strange. It was a person who had pale skin and face. It seemed he was also a wraith. That person wore a strange mask. He held a huge sword in his hand. This person was Alsace prince. He was a dead rider.
“Who are you? You are not the member of the White Mantle. Why do you come to snatch the Scepter of Orr?” Kyle elder also did not know this Alsace prince.
“Who is the White Mantle? I only know that all undead people should be controlled by me because I am the dead rider. I am the king of the undead race. Other people should buy Guild Wars 2 gold for me.” He was the king in other game. Did he want to be a king on Tyria Continent?
“Only the owner of the Scepter of Orr could control the wraiths on this continent. This person is me.” Kyle lifted the Scepter of Orr.
“Yes, I know the meaning of this scepter. So I must get it. If you don’t give it to me, I will snatch it. Come out, my wraith army!”
A lot of skeletons, corpses and other monsters appeared. There were more monsters than the ones summoned by Kyle elder; so they also had more cheap Guild Wars 2 gold than us.
Two kinds of monsters among the common wraith monsters were unknown on Tyria Continent. One of them was the underworld demon; the other one was antipathy. All people who played the Warcraft knew that these two kinds of monsters were undead ones. The underworld demon looked like the spider, which could remote attack and spin. The antipathy had high defense and much blood. The latter could also spread disease. It also had no low attack. But we did not know how these two kinds of monsters would change. 


No comments:

Post a Comment