Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Fight with the evil forces in WOW

I put on my armor which made by WOW gold and pick up the sword for the first time in my life. The sword was cast by the king of the hill Suo Haier for me when I was 16 years old. Until now, it passed two years, but could still send a gleaming light in the dark. Suo Haier was a kind old man in my memory. He had a bushy mustache dotted on his face. He always brought a Storm Hammer and people respect him. He was the best swordsmith in Lordaeron.
When he gave me this Templar Sword to me, I was so excited to grovel in front of him. "Get up, my child. Now you are already the master of this sword. It will bring you unparalleled courage and strength to fight with the evil forces of darkness in the future. You should remember that it belongs to the best Paladin." Those were the words of Suo Haier and I should always bear them in my mind. For a time, my blood was boiling. I pull the sword out of the scabbard and light was overflowing the world and made the light of WOW gold became dim in front of it.
"Come on, you damn death army!" I shouted and intended to take part in the battle. "Prince, come out, they're coming!" There was a cry from a soldier out of the door. I wake up and realized that we already failed in the battle and we retreated now. Maybe we need to flee. With the slamming "Boom," the door made by WOW gold was forced open and some guards rushed in. "Prince, the King told me to take you out of the city from the west gate immediately, we need to be hurried before it is too late!" One of the guards said to me anxiously.

"How could it happen?" I cannot believe it. "Where are those knights and hackbuteers? I want to fight!" I cried hysterically. "They are all sacrificed in the battle, Prince! We have to face the reality. We have no food and no water now, and all the WOW gold were robbed by the Orcs; the mankind is impending doom. Hurry, Prince, we have no time!" "It is impossible! It is not true, right?" I could not help looking at the soldiers. There was no trace of light in their eyes, and I almost ran collapse.


source: http://www.iurpg.com/news/Fight-with-the-evil-forces-in-WOW.html

No comments:

Post a Comment