Monday, July 1, 2013

The leader of the Druids in Guild Wars 2


The leader of the Druids talked to Naira. He said: “But we are not stronger than the White Mantle; we also have no more Guild Wars 2 gold than them. If we fight with them directly, we must be hurt.”
“Yes, so I suggest that you should not deal with the White Mantle with violence. We should talk with the White Mantle. We can achieve the goal with peaceful method. If the Shining Blade can get the lawful position, I think we can set the good example among the people of Kryta.” A male freelancer said. His name was Magus. His position in the Shining Blade was not low. He was the third leader in the guild.

In fact what Magus said was reasonable. What the Shining Blade did looked like the terrorists in real world. Though what the Shining Blade did was just, people did not know. The Shining Blade also could not buy Guild Wars 2 gold for simple people temporarily. The people were cheated by the White Mantle. But it was difficult to get a lawful position in Kryta. We killed the main leader of the White Mantle. Would they pardon us? If the people knew the truth of the White Mantle, could we get the domination right of Kryta?

“Don’t be in dream. Magus, your idea is not reasonable. You are an important member in our guild. I hope your words will be the ones of a real man.” Naira said. Her meaning was: “We woman can go to fight with the enemies bravely. You are a man, but you are so weak.” It seemed that the cheap Guild Wars 2 gold of these men in the forest were useless.
“Yes, leader, you are right.” Though Magus said this line, he was unhappy.
“This person is not reliable.” After we finished celebrating, I said to Naira secretly.
“Who do you mean?” This girl asked me on purpose.
“Don’t you know? It is Magus. Maybe he will betray us.”

“Don’t pay attention to him. Now there was no other person. Let’s talk about what we should do now.”
I felt surprised. I did not what she wanted to do. Did she want my Guild Wars 2 gold? Maybe I would have a second girl except the ice empress. I could not wait.
“Dylan, what are you doing?” Just when I was going to kiss Naira, Hadley said suddenly. It was lucky that I still did not kiss Naira. Or else I could not say it clearly.
“I know you want to be with Naira. Now I am sure I am right.” The ton of Hadley liked my wife.

source: http://www.ugw2gold.net/news_view/1165.html
 

No comments:

Post a Comment