Tuesday, July 16, 2013

The Next Destination in Guild Wars 2

I thought I should tell Naira that Magus was the spy early, or else she would be in danger. Maybe I could help her to buy Guild Wars 2 gold.
“No, it is too late. The ship of Naira was attacked and submerged under the sea. She was also caught by the White Mantle. Besides, the spy betrayed the base of the Shining Blade in the depth of the forest. The Davila Holy Land was also betrayed. So the White Mantle could get into the doorway smoothly. The rest army hid in the south of the Shiver peak under the leadership. They want to get the help from the dwarves.”

I felt strange. Was the Shining Blade so weak? Why did they look for help? They nearly looked for all strength on Tyria Continent. I thought they might go to find the Charr if they could not win. But I thought they still had enough cheap Guild Wars 2 gold now.
“It seems that the White Mantle has already got the victory.” We felt unhappy on the ship.
“No, we don’t fail. The fire prophecy declared everything before. The victory of the White Mantle is temporary. You can defeat them, even their invisible god; because you are the chosen ones.” Kyle said. We were all scared.

I even could not believe my ears. I felt I went back to the first day I came into Guild Wars 2. At that moment Tenor excitedly said that I was the chosen one. But now I felt this line was not strange. I also got much Guild Wars 2 gold.
“Yes, you are the real chosen ones. Do you remember? The White Mantle wants to kill simple villagers in the Blood Bone Glade because they are afraid that the chosen ones will kill their invisible god. You have such strength.”

“Well, turn back the ship. We should go back to kill all members of the White Mantle; no matter how much Guild Wars 2 gold they have.”
“No, though you have the strength, your strength doesn’t wake up. You also don’t know how to use it. You must go to the crystal desert on the east to have the test training of holy dragon. Only from this way you will have the strength of defeating the White Mantle, even other evil force. The ship I summoned will take you to the crystal desert.”
“Well, thank you.” Though I said this, I felt unhappy. The crystal desert was a terrible place in Guild Wars 2. The monsters over there were even stronger than the White Mantle. Maybe we would die before the training. 


No comments:

Post a Comment